Skip to content
Before Your Tan
- Clean and exfoliate skin prior to your tanning session
- Always shave and/or wax the day before, rather than the day of your tanning session.
- Avoid wearing make-up and using creams that may act as barriers, preventing an even tan.
- Ensure you wear UV protective eye wear during every tanning session.
- Before you get into your tanning bed, use a professional indoor tanning lotion to double your colour in one session to make your tan last twice as long.
- For an even tan: apply a thin layer all over the body by blending in circular motion. For an extra boost of colour, try a lotion with a bronzer.
After Your Tan
- Replenish hydration to your skin by using an after tan moisturizer.
- Wait 3-4 hours after your session before you shower.
- After every shower, we highly recommend using a moisturizer to enhance and extend the life of your tan.
- To build a base, continue to increase your time upon every visit as long as you avoid burning, and by moving up bed intensity levels, you can achieve your desired tan!
- Wait 48 hours until your next tanning session.